MSS Streets spring kit range is for year round daily driven sports cars that are rarely used on race circuits.
Each full kit is shipped with the following 13 separate parts…;
- 4x MSS well engineered rear springs;
- 2x MSS well engineered front springs ;
- 2x MSS rear spring spacers with our unique chamfered edge to ensure spring clearance on seating;
- 2x MSS rear spring adjusters with our unique chamfered edge to ensure spring clearance on seating;
- 2x MSS rear adjuster rubber non-slip mat made from durable material;
- 1x MSS adjuster spanner;
Should you require further information or assistance then email us at email@example.com.
- Price excludes shipping cost and UK VAT (where applicable). Both will be updated during checkout based on your billing and shipping information.
- Local Customs fees or Import Duty charges may apply for all orders delivered outside the UK.
- Squatting is reduced under acceleration.
- High speed cornering at full throttle remains composed.
- Retains use of the factory in-dash ‘One-touch’ operation to change suspension settings from firm to soft ride.
- Improved ride comfort from our bespoke stacked springs arrangement effectively masking out harsh road bumps.
- Balanced and composed handling in the wet or dry.
- Use advanced suspension setup features found in premium passive Coilover kits such as rake or corner balance / cross-weight.
ADDITIONAL MODEL SPECIFIC INFORMATION
- VW Golf MK7 Ride Height Lowering
- - one-time front lowers 15mm to 20mm (+/- 3mm)
- - adjustable rears by up to 30mm (+/- 3mm)
- Made from tough corrosion resistant materials
- Comes with our Lifetime warranty
|Dimensions||65 x 40 x 20 cm|