MSS Track Pack kit is aimed at dedicated track cars yet remaining civilised for moderate road use.
Each full kit is shipped with the following separate parts…;
- 4x MSS race engineered premium rear springs;
- Ships Standard with: 2x MSS well engineered street front springs;
- OPTIONAL (where applicable): 2x MSS race engineered track premium front springs;
- 2x MSS front spring adjusters with our unique chamfered edge to ensure spring clearance on seating;
- 2x MSS rear spring spacers with our unique chamfered edge to ensure spring clearance on seating;
- 2x MSS rear spring adjusters with our unique chamfered edge to ensure spring clearance on seating;
- 2x MSS rear adjuster rubber non-slip mat made from durable material;
- 1x MSS adjuster spanner;
Should you require further information or assistance then email us at email@example.com.
Price excludes shipping cost and UK VAT (where applicable). Both will be updated during checkout based on your billing and shipping information.
Local Customs fees or Import Duty charges may apply for all orders delivered outside the UK.
Our Fully Adjustable Track Pack kit is an ideal upgrade for new and existing customers focussed on having fun on track whilst achieving lower lap times. The ride is firm and yet composed with the steering gaining a higher degree of turn-in precision. With a fully adjustable platform, it is now possible to dial-in the required lower ride height at each corner to best manage weight transfer when on a race circuit.
Additional key benefits are as follows:
- Squatting is reduced under acceleration, which is particularly beneficial at corner exit.
- During high speed cornering at full throttle or during hard braking, the car remains composed.
- Retains use of the factory in-dash ‘One-touch’ operation to change suspension settings from firm to soft ride.
- Ride comfort from our bespoke stacked springs arrangement is civilised by effectively masking out harsh road bumps.
- Balanced and composed handling comparative to a Clubsport version of a passive Coilover kit in the wet or dry.
- Use advanced suspension setup features found in premium passive Coilover kits such as rake or corner balance / cross-weight.
- All round ride height adjustment.
VIDEO: A track test of MSS Track Pack
ADDITIONAL MODEL SPECIFIC INFORMATION
- Audi MK2 TT (8J) All Variants Ride Height Lowering
- Audi A4 (B8) All Variants Ride Height Lowering
- Audi A3 (8V) All Variants Ride Height Lowering
- VW Golf MK7 All Variants Ride Height Lowering
- Lowers the factory (OEM) ride from -10 up to -40mm (+/- 3mm)
- Made from tough corrosion resistant materials
- Comes with our Lifetime warranty
|Dimensions||65 x 40 x 20 cm|