MSS Streets spring kit range is for year round daily driven sports cars that are rarely used on race circuits.
Each full kit is shipped with the following separate parts…;
- 4x MSS well engineered rear springs;
- Ships Standard with: 2x MSS well engineered street front springs;
- OPTIONAL (where applicable): 2x MSS race engineered track premium front springs;
- 2x MSS front spring adjusters with our unique chamfered edge to ensure spring clearance on seating;
- 2x MSS rear spring spacers with our unique chamfered edge to ensure spring clearance on seating;
- 2x MSS rear spring adjusters with our unique chamfered edge to ensure spring clearance on seating;
- 2x MSS rear adjuster rubber non-slip mat made from durable material;
- 1x MSS adjuster spanner;
Should you require further information or assistance then email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Price excludes shipping cost and UK VAT (where applicable). Both will be updated during checkout based on your billing and shipping information.
- Local Customs fees or Import Duty charges may apply for all orders delivered outside the UK.
Our Fully Adjustable Streets spring kits brings further ride comfort improvements over our signature Sports and the Track Pack spring kit. There is a performance handling upgrade over the factory (OE) suspension setup with the following key benefits:
- Squatting is reduced under acceleration.
- High speed cornering at full throttle remains composed.
- Retains use of the factory in-dash ‘One-touch’ operation to change suspension settings from firm to soft ride.
- Improved ride comfort from our bespoke stacked springs arrangement effectively masking out harsh road bumps.
- Balanced and composed handling in the wet or dry.
- Use advanced suspension setup features found in premium passive Coilover kits such as rake or corner balance / cross-weight.
VIDEO: Customer On-road Test Drive
ADDITIONAL MODEL SPECIFIC INFORMATION
- Audi MK2 TT (8J) All Variants Ride Height Lowering
- VW Golf MK7 All Variants Ride Height Lowering
- VW Golf MK6 GTi/GTD/R Ride Height Lowering
- VW Golf MK5 GTi/R32 Ride Height Lowering
- Lowers ride by up to 30mm (+/- 3mm)
- VW Scirocco MK3 All Variants Ride Height Lowering
- Lowers ride by up to 40mm (+/- 3mm)
- Made from tough corrosion resistant materials
- Comes with our Lifetime warranty