About MSS KITS
MSS/MSS KITS/MSS SPRING KIT/MSS BESPOKE are all brands I formed to market a range of automotive adjustable modular suspension spring kits developed with Eibach to address the road and track performance handling or ride comfort issues on vehicles used every day. The aim was to retain the OE active suspension system where optioned or also the passive suspension system.
MSS Spring Kits are simple yet effective modular solutions that will not require further 'tweaking' to enable enjoyment driving on open roads or race circuits, safely.
With developing the MSS Spring Kit solutions, what became apparent was that I was not alone in wanting a simple yet effective solution that would just work. The fact is that, there was no height adjustable solution in the market for owners of factory fitted active suspension system who wanted to retain its functionality whilst enhancing the handling capability of their cars without compromising on ride comfort.
R&D took 3-years to arrive at a solution, supported by Eibach. The end result is a well calibrated set of adjustable modular springs that enables the factory shock absorbers, be it active or passive, to perform effectively when the vehicle is driven at pace in the wet or dry on smooth or poorly maintained roads. The enhanced ride comfort, reduction in dive and squat are all traits that is welcomed and contributes to enhancing the driving experience.
The fact that our solution is a direct replacement for the factory springs without any other modification to the vehicle was also a welcome bonus as reverting the changes is also a simple affair without any modification to the vehicle.
As of today, we have expanded the solution from our signature solution, MSS Sports Standard Kit, to 4 distinct products.
- - MSS Streets caters for daily driving;
- - MSS Sports (our signature kit and the most versatile product in the range) is ideal for daily or regular track use;
- - MSS Track Pack suits intermediate track users;
- - MSS 'LS' is perfect for advanced track users who may also choose to compete with their cars.
Working with Eibach, we have developed a simple solution that has made a big difference to the handling and ride comfort of vehicles whilst making the change easily reversible. With the modular design, we have ensured that upgrades are a far more cost effective affair enabling you to build on your investment in our products - that was a personal goal and pleased we managed to achieve this at the design stage.
I am often asked what the difference is between our products and lower cost non-adjustable lowering spring kits? In response, the main differences are as follows...;
- - our adjustable full kits are supplied with a minimum of 13 components > compared to the 4 springs of comparative non-adjustable lowering spring kits;
- - our products offers fully adjustable (front and rear) option and are all modular as standard, making upgrading easier and cost effective;
- - works with factory passive and active shock absorbers without requiring any electronic disabler for the active shock absorbers;
- - uses race technology spring raw materials and offers advanced setup such as corner balancing, rake setup, track setup;
- - calibrated to bring the best out of the factory shock absorbers by reducing squat/dive/harsh ride;
- - we back all of this up with a Lifetime Warranty;
Thanks for reading and hope you enjoy the video below which, in my opinion, very much sums up our spring kits - simple yet effective.
William | Founder | MSSKITS.COM