The mind creates and expresses ideas while the hands create those ideas.
Our range of modular adjustable performance spring kits are an ideal way to achieve all of the benefits of an aftermarket Coilover kit with a minimal change and without losing the in-dash functionality on cars equipped with the factory electronic shock absorbers (dampers) such as the Audi MagneRide; BMW EDC, Porsche PASM or VW DCC systems - this is the fundamental key to our products.
The benefit is not only consigned to owners of factory active suspensions, the benefit is also extended to factory passive (non-electronic) shock absorbers by simply swapping out the factory springs for an MSS Spring Kit - no other change is required.
The added benefits of our products are as follows;
- - Ride height adjustment for every day or track use - adding a true dual purpose capability;
- - Reduced squat on acceleration or when carrying extra load in the boot/trunk;
- - Reduced dive on braking that can often easily unsettle the vehicle especially on rough roads;
- - Composed, balanced and neutral confidence inspiring road handling for a sportier feel;
- - Softer ride comfort by smoothing out road bumps that can often be heard in the cabin;
- - Use of high grade materials in our CNC parts and Eibach springs backed by a Lifetime Warranty;
- - The factory shock absorbers will continue to function without requiring ANY adaptors, change or modifications;